Into Your Gravity: I Promise

Friday, October 31, 2014

Lord, you know my heart and all my desires and the secret things I'll never tell
Lord you know them well. though I may be young, I see and understand that at times like sheep we go astray and things get out of hand.

So I promise to be true to you, to live my life in purity as unto you. Waiting for the day when I hear you say, here is the one I have created just for you.

Until then O lord, I will be content. Knowing that true love will come some day and will only come from you. 'Cause I have seen the suffering that loneliness can cause when we choose to give our love away with out a righteous cause.

_______________________________________________



Oh. This is my prayer. :)

//IPromise
//BestFriend
//SomoneToFallBack On
//IJustWannaSpendMyLifeWithYou
//ICouldNotAskForMore
//SavingForeverForYou
//YouGotMe
//ForYou
//Irresistable
//OppositesAttract
//Hummingbird
//LittleThings
//Gravity
//GottaFindYou
//OnTheSideofMe
//JustSoYouKnow
//LastFirstKiss
//Statue
//MyKindofPerfect
//IntoYourGravity
//sebajisoka


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers