Into Your Gravity: Irresistible

Friday, October 24, 2014

 I was caught up with this song for about a year ago. One Direction has good songs. Well, should I consider myself as a fan? No. HAHA. I just loove music, specially when it hits me. I have lots of music genre. This reminds me of what happened when we went to SM Mall of Asia. I don't know how to discuss it but.. Here's the song first:


Don't try to make me stay
Or ask if I'm okay
I don't have the answer
Don't make me stay the night
Or ask if I'm alright
I don't have the answer.

Heartache doesn't last forever
I'll say I'm fine
Midnight ain't no time for laughing
When you say goodbye.

It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes irresistible.

I've tried to ask myself
Should I see someone else?
I wish I knew the answer.

But I know, if I go now, if I leave
Then I'm on my own tonight
I'll never know the answer.

Midnight doesn't last forever
Dark turns to light
Heartache flips my world around
I'm falling down, down, down,
That's why.

I find your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes irresistible
(Irresistible)
Irresistible
(Irresistible)
Irresistible
(Irresistible)
Irresistible
(Irresistible).

It's in your lips and in your kiss
It's in your touch and your fingertips
And it's in all the things and other things
That make you who you are and your eyes irresistible.

It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes,
Your eyes, your eyes, your eyes
Irresistible.



_______________________________________


 


So, what happened in Mall of Asia last year is, I'm under the curse of sulking, you know. And that time, I was suffering from a great "tampo-moments" and it's about the M&Ms story. I tried to runaway from her, I'll never go with her in MOA to SMX. No. no. no. But she said sorry over the phone and I feel the guilt all over my chest so, you know what happened friends.

I fall in. For me she's  irresistible, I told my self to not to reply. What happened next is quite amazing, I texted back. Then I realized that there's no such thing a word "texted". Well, we met at MOA and we swum on the books around. I can't help myself that time, It's hard to look away when I'm lost in the gaze.

Well, should I say disregard the verse? I'm not fresh from break up or something. HAHA
And I say And it's in all the things and other things that make you who you are and your eyes irresistible.


//Irresistable
//OppositesAttract
//Hummingbird
//LittleThings
//Gravity
//GottaFindYou
//OnTheSideofMe
//JustSoYouKnow
//LastFirstKiss
//Statue
//MyKindofPerfect
//IntoYourGravity
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers