Into Your Gravity: Just So You Know

Friday, October 17, 2014

Have you been in love with your "best friend"? And you just love her that you have to keep it all to yourself 'cause you know, everything's gonna change and the fact that she loves someone else. There's so much pain and thoughts and unsaid words and you don't know what to say or what to do. 

Seven years since the release of this song? Still Jesse McCartney gives me thoughts when hearing this song. Well, just so you know:


♫I shouldn't love you but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but I can't move
I can't look away

I shouldn't love you but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but I can't move
I can't look away

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around, I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

It's getting hard to be around you
There's so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

This emptiness is killing me
And I'm wondering why I've waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there just never spoken
I'm waiting here...been waiting here♫


____________________________________________________



Just so you know, this feeling's taking control of me as I keep hiding it for years. Just so you know that I'm inlove and crazily thinking about you. And all the agony of my thoughts were killing me, all those what ifs and those guys that might be perfect for you that might be the one for you. Just so you know, you mean a lot to me and I can't stand the thought that you might end up with someone else and the thought that you have fallen in love with some guy and that they'll hurt you. Just so you know, I did and will keep doing things that I never thought I can do for a person.

"And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not, 'cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop"


//JustSoYouKnow
//LastFirstKiss
//Statue
//MyKindofPerfect
//IntoYourGravity
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers