Into Your Gravity: Last First Kiss

Thursday, October 16, 2014

It's kinda awkward as I include this song here. I'm singing a song about kissing? Really? Seriously? Me? and with One Direction's song? Uhm. Yes. This is me and this is the song: Last First Kiss.


♫Baby, I, I wanna know
What you think When you're alone.
Is it me? Yeah.
Are you thinking of me? Yeah, oh.
We've been friends Now for a while.
Wanna know that when you smile.
Is it me? Yeah.
Are you thinking of me? Yeah. Oh, oh.

Girl, what would you do?
Would you wanna stay
If I were to say?..


I wanna be last, yeah,
Baby, let me be your,
Let me be your last first kiss,
I wanna be first, yeah,
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this,
And if you
Only knew.
I wanna be last, yeah,
Baby, let me be your last,
Your last first kiss.

Baby, tell me would it change?
I'm afraid you'll run away.
If I tell you what I've wanted to tell you.
Yeah...

Maybe I Just gotta wait.
Maybe this is a mistake.
I'm a fool, yeah,
Baby, I'm just a fool, yeah, oh, oh

Girl, what would you do?
Would you wanna stay
If I were to say?..

I wanna be last, yeah.
Baby, let me be your,
Let me be your last first kiss.
I wanna be first, yeah,
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this.
And if you
Only knew.
I wanna be last, yeah,
Baby, let me be your last,
Your last first kiss (your last first kiss)
Your last first kiss (your last first kiss)

Girl, what would you do?
Would you wanna stay
If I were to say?..

Your last first kiss!

I wanna be last, yeah.
Baby, let me be your,
Let me be your last first kiss.
I wanna be first, yeah,
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this.
And if you
Only knew.
I wanna be last, yeah.
Baby, let me be your last,
Your last first kiss.

I wanna be last, yeah,
Baby, let me be your last,
Your last first kiss.

Ooh

I wanna be last, yeah,
Baby, let me be your last,
Your last first kiss. ♫

 _________________________________




It's not about kissing, it's about being the first and the last. I'm not going to talk about kissing even though I mentioned kissing for many times as for this moment. What I wanted to share is about the thought of the being the last first partner. Ever since, I wanted to be the the first and the last for someone that I love and also on her part and also the first and last for me. First boyfriend and and last boyfriend, first guy to share her forevur with and the last that it will ever be.

I sounded corny. A hopeless romantic here. Well, I just wanted to preserve me and preserve her for the harm of the world that can hurt us emotionally when we're attached to the wrong people. I'm seeing the first now and It's approaching and it might take time to arrived as it's on heavy traffic and I'm making sure that when it arrives. It would be perfect.

And just like some of the Christian artist and fellow Christians. I'm going to preserve purity. And I know that it's just a kiss. But there's more to that. An attachment of emotions and feelings that can create an impact between the two. Well, 

Are you thinking of me?



//LastFirstKiss
//Statue
//MyKindofPerfect
//IntoYourGravity
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers