Into Your Gravity: My Kind of Perfect

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I love how David Archuleta's voice in this song. It's so innocent and pure. As well as the song.  Well. Welcome to Into Your Gravity : My Kind of Perfect. I'll be posting songs on my playlist. Track number 1.


♫I was thinking about ya 
I drew a little picture 
But some things you cant put on paper 

Like it like shooting stars? 
I write songs on guitar 
Got more things to do than stare at a mirror 

I know, I know, she's gotta be out there, out there 
I know I know she's gotta be... 

Maybe I'm wrong 
Maybe I'm right 
Maybe I just let you walk by 
What can I say 
Maybe I've known you all my life 
Is she the one? Is it today? 
Will I turn the corner 
See my future in a beautiful face 
Maybe. 

She's anything but typical 
A sweet surprise 
No matter what, she's looking at the bright side 

It's gonna be worth it 
Cause that's what love is 
I'll keep searching for my kind of perfect 

I know, I know, she's gotta be out there, out there 
I know, I know, she's gotta be.. 

Maybe I'm wrong 
Maybe I'm right 
Maybe I just let you walk by 
What can I say 
Maybe I've known you all my life 
Is she the one? Is it today? 
Will I turn the corner 
See my future in a beautiful face 
Maybe. 

They say give it time 
Give it time, and it will fall in line 
But I keep wondering how and when 
And why I haven't met you 

But maybe I'm wrong 
Maybe I'm right 

Is she the one? Is it today? 
Will I turn the corner 
See my future in a beautiful face 
Maybe 

Maybe I'm wrong 
Maybe I'm right 
Maybe I just let you walk by 
What can I say 
Maybe I've known you all my life 
Is she the one? Is it today? 
Will I turn the corner 
See my future in a beautiful face 
Maybe 

I'll keep searching for my kind of perfect. ♫

______________________________


Have you ever asked yourself. Is she the one? The one that you have a crush on and had fallen in love with? At times you're not sure, but wishing and praying that they're the right one. Maybe you're wrong, or right? Maybe the one that is perfectly made for you is someone that is on the other side of the world or still a stranger.

As we asked those question, we end up with a smile on our faces. We fell in love, and that's a wonderful thing, and yeah. It gives you chills and butterflies. And I wanted to say that I'm seeing my future in a beautiful face, and there's no need for me to find the perfect one. Because I already found her and she's my kind of perfect.

//MyKindofPerfect
//IntoYourGravity
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers