Into Your Gravity: Saving Forever For You

Monday, October 27, 2014

Another old song, I heard this song on Soundcloud, I'm following this girl who cover christian songs and upon exploring around her account, I bumped into this song, suddenly I fell in love with the song. And I didn't know that it's an old song..


♫I've never been so sure about anything before
But this loving feeling, gonna be a feeling I feel forever more
Looking in your eyes, tomorrow's all I see
As long as there's forever baby, I will always be

Saving forever for you, ooh, baby
You are the only one, I'll ever give forever to
Love for a lifetime won't do, ooh, baby
Wanna always stay together, so I'll be saving forever for you

You'll be my world as long as there's a world turning around
And you'll be my heaven, baby till the heavens all come falling down
Look inside my heart, love is all you'll see
I'll loving you forever baby, leave it just to me

Saving forever for you, ooh, baby
You are the only one, I'll ever give forever to
Love for a lifetime won't do, ooh, baby
Wanna always stay together so I'll be saving forever, for you

Forever I'll be loving you as long as time passes by
I'll be there besides you, all through it all, I'll be standing by you
Looking in your eyes tomorrow's all I see
Long as there's forever, baby I will always be, needing you here with me

Saving forever for you, ooh, baby
You are the only one, I'll ever give forever to
Love for a lifetime won't do, ooh, baby
Wanna always stay together so I'll be saving forever
Saving forever, for you

Saving forever for you, ooh, baby
You are the only one, I'll ever give forever to
Love for a lifetime won't do, ooh, baby
Wanna always stay together so I'll be saving forever
Saving forever, for you

Saving forever for you, ooh, baby
You are the only one, I'll ever give forever to ♫
___________________________________________________




If I'm not sure about this. I'll never tell your Mom and Dad. I'll never take any risk of doing something uhm embarrassing like that just to withdraw what I feel in the future. I'm just saying that I'm glad that I don't have any past relationship. Because my goal is my first should be my forevur and always.

Eeew. I'm getting korni as I grew old. HAHA! 

Yeah, because we're not talking about trash here nor a month-long thing. It's a lifetime darling, It's a LIFETIME. It's forevuuur. I don't care if you believe in forevur or not. If our life is not yet 'ending' should we consider believing in forevur? We don't know the end itself, don't you think?

Well, forget those non-sense. I'm gonna save my forever for you. ♥ 



//SavingForeverForYou
//YouGotMe
//ForYou
//Irresistable
//OppositesAttract
//Hummingbird
//LittleThings
//Gravity
//GottaFindYou
//OnTheSideofMe
//JustSoYouKnow
//LastFirstKiss
//Statue
//MyKindofPerfect
//IntoYourGravity
//sebajisoka


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers