IntoYour Gravity: I Could Not Ask For More

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Another pretty old song that I love to listen to specially when I'm hearing raindrops. Edwin McCain was awesoooooome. One of the most best soong. HAHA!


♫Lying here with you 
Listening to the rain 
Smiling just to see the smile upon your face 
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive 
These are the moments I'll remember all my life 
I found all I've waited for 
And I could not ask for more 

Looking in your eyes 
Seeing all I need 
Everything you are is everything to me 
These are the moments 
I know heaven must exist 
These are the moments I know all I need is this 
I have all I've waited for 
And I could not ask for more 

I could not ask for more than this time together 
I could not ask for more than this time with you 
Every prayer has been answered 
Every dream I have's come true 
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be 
Here with you here with me 

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive 
These are the moments I'll remember all my life 
I've got all I've waited for 
And I could not ask for more 


I could not ask for more than the love you give me
'Coz it's all I've waited for 
And I could not ask for more 
I could not ask for more♫

_______________________________________________________




I once sing this song to you, on whisper, with some other friends. We watched a movie that time on our friend's home. It rained a little when we're about to sleep, though we're not side-by-side, I took a glance at you and whisper the song. "lying here with you, listen to the rain".. We were on a vacation at your province? I also sing this song to you, while your cousin is sleeping and we're both about to sleep. 

What more can I ask for?
I've been waiting for you.
Should I ask for something more?
when you're already too much.

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive, These are the moments I'll remember all my life, I've got all I've waited for, And I could not ask for more 



//ICouldNotAskForMore
//SavingForeverForYou
//YouGotMe
//ForYou
//Irresistable
//OppositesAttract
//Hummingbird
//LittleThings
//Gravity
//GottaFindYou
//OnTheSideofMe
//JustSoYouKnow
//LastFirstKiss
//Statue
//MyKindofPerfect
//IntoYourGravity
//sebajisoka


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers