Am I bothering you?

Saturday, November 01, 2014

I sent you messages, took some of your time, I've requested for many things.
Am I bothering you? 

When I look into your eyes and just say nothing. When I tell you some stories.
Am I annoying you?

You're not required to listen and bear everything. You're not required to do all of that, you have your own life and your own choices. You can go on, without me. But it will be fun if we're together. At least on my side.

I don't know what you're thinking. I don't know your thoughts about me. Your annoyance and irritation. I don't know if I'm impressing you or what's my contribution in your life. What are my impacts, those positive and negative impacts.

I just want to know what I should improve and develop. 'cause I know, that I don't deserve you, so I'll work out, on keeping every single stuff perfect, on making myself lovable in your eyes. 'cause you're too much that I can't contain.  

One day, as I hope so, my eyes will be filled with dreams and my mind with our wonderful story. And my heart with thankfulness to the Lord, for stitching everything to (1.) make His name known, (2.) make people be aware that God still writes love stories and (3.) for giving me one of the best gifts from Him. 

//AmIBotheringYou
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers