No Shave November

Monday, November 24, 2014

No shave November is all about cancer-awareness. According to http://www.no-shave.org/ it's "Simple. No-Shave November is a unique way to raise cancer awareness. What better way to grow awareness than with some hair? Show your support and give back.", So it's something like, the Ice Bucket Challenge. Well. I'm participating, though I don't have $10 to contribute but, I have a heart for this. My grandparents, my dad's side, both died of lung cancer. It was a painful journey for young Jabes, specially they are the only grandparents I grew up with. They are my runaway from my mom and dad when they're angry to what I did.  

Anyway, no shave November makes me look like a caveman. A one-handsome-caveman-living-in-a-modern-world. Though my mustache grows rapidly in every direction and my beard is split up for there's no unity within it.

//NoShaveNovember
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers