Passive

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I just realized that I'm a passive type of person, somehow. I'm a 'tell-me-what-to-do' guy, I don't have exact decision in some areas of my life. I'm unsure of many things. Whether in projects or in leading groups before. I want someone to dictate my role and I'll do it, If I want to do it. 

I believe that It's also the reason why, I stayed unemployed for the last 2 years. And I don't know where to start. It's embarrassing and this neighbor that has provided lots of help with our family urged me to try it out on a call center in BGC. It was a great experience. I never felt such nerve during that time.

Today, I'm on a vacation, our account has this ramp down and it cuts careers on that specific account. But they promised for a change of career or account. I'm still waiting for them. My vacation is going to it's second week and I'm thinking of many things for now.

Though I'm doing what I missed doing before. This whole tambay thing. The book readings and playing games without limit and wasting time over non-sense which I'm not even paid for. I begun to worry. My birthday is approaching and I had no money reserved. Also the Christmas and The Youth Summit.

What bothers me is the fact that when I went back to work, it will be hard to file a leave for birthday, summit, Christmas and the new year and the fact that If I didn't get back, it only means a long vacation because I'll never search for a new work 'til January and there's no money for me.

Yeah. I'm passive. Still praying for many things and I don't know what I want yet. But Albert Einstein's qout fits me well: Nothing happens until something moves.






//Passive
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers