I celebrate the day.

Sunday, December 28, 2014





I celebrate the day. That You were born to die. So I could one day pray for You to save my life.

This is my Christmas anthem. It's so moving for me. We celebrate Christmas because there's FUN, there are GAMES, PARTY, VACATION and GIFTS. And people argue at times for the real essence of Christmas. We Christians knew what does Christmas mean. In fact, we greet them like this: Merry CHRISTmas. They would notice the CHRIST in CHRISTmas. Because It's all about Him. It's not about that bass but all about Him.

This year's Christmas is quite different for me. As far as I can remember, this is the first time that I bought gifts for my friends. My always palusot before is I don't have a job. And during this Christmas season, I have no job. But I find ways to give something. With the little that I have I pull out something to just bless the people that is close to me. 

In summer or in rain. In snow or in winter. In any time of the year, we should celebrate the day a Savior came, to seek and save the lost.

//ICelebrateTheDay
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers