What Are You Waiting For?

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The embrace. 
The message. 
The 3 Words
The 8 letters. 
The eat my food and I'll yours. 
The dance. 
The cake eating moment with milkteas. 
and the deal. 


I may not receive those simple things that I hoped for during my day but I tell you. I'm the happiest man on SM Megamall on that 2nd to the last day of the 2nd to the last month of the year. It's just amazing and it made me speechless. I just can't help myself but to smile every time I thought about it. It's spectacular. 

I'm sorry but. I fell in love with just the thought. And I'm waiting for the official to come in, for the perfect time to dance and to fly away with this feeling.

Yes, Lord. You're the best! ♥



//WhatAreYouWaitingFor

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers