1st Month

Saturday, January 31, 2015

This is the last day of the first month of the 2015. And I heard somewhere that most new year resolutions doesn't last up to February. It is because New needs to fit with something new. You know, It's not a new year anymore, it's just another year.

Well, I have done some goals for each day which I don't want to call a resolution but I have no choice because it's really a resolution. I remember Bo Sanchez during an interview on ANC's Headstart with Karen Davilla, he said that our decisions were based on emotions. Every dicision is based on emotions and we then add some logical things to support that emotion-based-dicision. I'm just sharing this because of my daily - weekly - monthly and yearly goal and to be honest some goals. I failed but it doesn't mean I'll stop.

Here are the goals that I achieve and almost achieved:


  • 4 Blogs per week - 16 Blogs per month. (And this is the 16th blog! yey me!)
  • 8 Glasses of water everyday
  • Daily - Written - Devotion
  • 10 Jumping Ropes and Sit-ups. (Additional 10 more per day. Current Record: 240)
  • Read a book
  • Listen to a preaching everyday
  • Design and Edit Pictures using Photoshop
  • Create a Video on Premiere/After Effects
  • Less fat foods


Things that I failed at:


  • Wake up at 7am
  • Write a Novel
  • Practice a speech
  • Write a Teaching/Preaching type of devotion

Well, I might add some goals this February. I'm having tons of ideas. Yeah! Pray for me! :)



//1stMonth
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers