Career Choice

Friday, January 30, 2015

Pwew. I'm stucked. Blames all over me and I don't know where to start again. To start all over again. I quit my job last year and I still have no job today. What a mess. I tried planning for future like what career and what I wanted to do. Well, all requires a degree. 2 years in college with this semi-popular course will bring me nowhere to my dreams. I think?!

I tried call center. I didn't love it. I pull up as many as information and deals that I can get but sorry, money is not the reason for this career choice of mine. Some thinks it's selfishness, but I don't want to spend my life to the job that I don't absolutely love. I don't want to be stuck in the career that is away from my purpose. 

It got me lazy. No job. Always at home. Poor. 

I tried sponsorship. Bringing ads to my site for some income. Because as you know. I want to be a writer and a businessman. What does it take then?!

I need some help. 




//Tambay
//BlaBla
//CareerChoice
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers