Selfies and Throwback

Thursday, January 01, 2015

My 2014 flew so fast and it seems like I just posted my Hashtag Throwback entry. I can't believe I'll be posting another throwback. Anyway, here it is, Selfies and Throwback:




New Year Gala with my brother, from Casauay's, Rivera's and Leal's/Flores'. 

*I don't have a picture but here's the training picture. This BIG Changes will surely be a part of my 2014 highlight. When I was FINALLY hired as a Technical Support Representative in Harte-Hanks for MLB.com. It's a great journey though. I met some friends, fellow Christians and those big bosses.
Bonifacio High Street Discovery. 



*Watched: Starting Over Again Starring Toni Gonzaga and Piolo Pascual at SM Muntinlupa with Hacinth, Jaime, Joy and Jasmin. 
JIL at 36.
Market Market Gala and Sayaw-sayaw. 

Ice Skating at SM Megamall
Post Valentine in the Office. All Red. 
*Valentine's Date at SM Aura Premiere, KFC and Chatime, with White Rose and Stuff toy. ♥


True love waits seminar with Kuya Marlon and Ate Joan.
McDonald's Fries and Sundae with my new found friends. 
Starbucks with Eszpren. ♥
Shakey's in a Sunday morning with my selfielord friends Edgar and Tiff. 


Aries' Birthday treat
Enjoying the moment at Enchanted Kingdom with my TFs.
NTE moments with my lovely officemates Jonacles and Penguin Angel. XD


NTE Moments part 2. XD



Pansol Team Building with Team Pat
From Tier 1 to Tier 2, now SMEs.
Dahilan ng 'king pagtaba. :|


Ferrero Sunday at Sunken Garden. ♥


Of Course, Daily Vacation Bible School. :)
An achievement, Top Agent for April with 5k incentive and 500 worth of SM Gift check. 
Majayjay with my JIL Norfil Family


Countless dates with this pretty girl at Chatime at kung saan-saan. ♥


Bay Decorations and other events in the Office. This is Maiqui, one of Tropang Flex, cosplayer and I love her hair. XD
Funny moments in the office. #TulogPaMore
We watch #TFIOS at SM Aura. I think it's on the first week of showing. ♥
ATI - ATI for the win with Team Pat. with Bien and TC Pat.
Another Movie date at ATC, we watched #SDTG. ♥
With permission: I read a journal. ♥
MOA Eye moment. ♥

Hillsong United Live in Manila

Hazel's Birthday treat.
The Manila International Book Fair. ♥


Saved Festival 2014 ft. Victory Worship, Esterlyn, Francis Chan and Israle Houghton!
Jesus Is Lord Church Worldwide's 36 year anniversary: Peace



Chowking's Happy Pao. ♥


Hannah Joy's Birthday Treat!

Chatime during my birthday at SM Megamall. ♥
 The Youth Summit 2014: Fearless!



Youth Summit Aftershock clips:
















JIL Norfil's 24th Year Anniversary.
JIL Norfil Worker's Christmas Party.
Ayala Triangle | Enchanting Lights and Sounds. ♥

Probably, that sums up my 2014. Colorful, wonderful. Full of unexpected things and it's lovely. There's alot to cherish for this year. I didn't mention the things that I acquire and my heart this year. The bucket list, the plans, the books and inspirations. The ups and downs. The laughs and cry. They are all in this year.

And there you have it, Selfies and Throwback. ♥

//SelfiesAndThrowback
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers