twenty-fourteen

Thursday, January 01, 2015

My 2014 Playlist:


  1. Wake - Hillsong Young And Free
  2. Best friend - Jason Chen
  3. Love Goes On - Hillsong Young and Free
  4. Alive - Hillsong Young and Free
  5. Forevermore - David Archuleta 
  6. You Are My Song - David Archuleta 
  7. God Must Have Spent - N'YNC
  8. Brave - Sara Bareilles
  9. Gravity - Sara Bareilles
  10. Closer, Faster - Against the Current
  11. Counting Stars - Against the Current
  12. I Don't want to Miss a Thing - David Cook 
  13. Freedom is Here - Esterlyn
  14. Holy - Esterlyn
  15. Radical Love - Victory Worship
  16. The First Time I Loved Forever - Wayne Gratz
  17. Grace Changes Everything - Victory Worship
  18. Heartbeats - Hillsong United
  19. I'll Never Go - David Archuleta
  20. Ikaw - Yeng Constantino 
  21. In My Room - Thousand Foot Krutch 
  22. Just To Please You - Musikatha
  23. King of Dreams - Chris Christian
  24. Salbabida - Kyla
  25. Can't Stop Singing - Covenant Worship
  26. Little Things - One Direction
  27. My Kind of Perfect - David Archuleta
  28. Ones and Zeros - Stellar Kart
  29. Reaching Out - David Archuleta
  30. Sa'yo - Silent Sanctuary
  31. Simpleng Tulad Mo - Daniel Padilla
  32. Sinking Deep - Hillsong Young and Free
  33.  The Stand - Hillsong Young and Free
  34. Sweeter than Fiction - Taylor Swift
  35. Tell Me - David Archuleta
  36. Thinking - Against the Current
  37. You Are More - Tenth Avenue North



MOMENT OF A DAY IN A YEAR:


I woke up from a long dream about the future, it was not good. I stood up worried but It didn't move me, I found a new passion while in breakfast, I enjoy it and have giggles with it but the noon came, the passion is gone. I tried to love it again but, I have a different passion that I have in my heart all this time, there's this someone that I'm close with, I opened up my heart to her. Unexpectedly, she accepts it. Unbelievable, we hang out up to afternoon to midnight, sharing stories together and the light that sparkles between us. We ate dinner together with pure love and funny conversation and spend the evening full of excitement towards tomorrow. Then, I talked to Him. He's so good for answering a long standing prayer. It's worth the wait. 


BIBLE STORY OF THE YEAR:


"When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus' knees and said, "Go away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!"  Luke 5:8

This was the moment where peter wasn't catching any fish on the sea, Jesus, a carpenter, came in the scene and told him to try thorwing the nets on the other side. The fact that he's been there all night and that Jesus is a carpenter while he is a fisherman, declares that peter knew more about the sea and fishes. Peter obeyed Him still. And he caught lots of fish. He realized that he's with a Holy Man, the Son of God.


THE LAST SONG:


These are the last songs I've played in the previous years


2008: Declaration - David Cook

2009: Centerfield - Stellar Kart
2010: Your Name High - Hillsong United
2011: Happy - Ayiesha Woods
2012: Keep The Candle Burning - Point of Grace
2013: When You Call My Name - Vineyard Music UK
2014: Like the Sun - Stellar Kart

Woah. Another Stellar Kart song, and it goes like this:
Like the sun will shine, Like the rain will fall I'll be there to pick you up, Anytime you call Tomorrow's on it's way, Night turns into dawn, As the morning breaks, You'll see The shadows will be gone So hold on.

I believe that there's something about the song that will speak to me this 2015. So hold on!

A LOVE LIFE:


From strangers to friends to best friends. Life has been good to me. I'm just waiting for that exact moment. This beauty will be unveiled. I have been love, deeply. I don't know how to contain it and I'm so glad. This is extravagant. She is my definition of perfect. #MerongForevur.

SPIRITUALITY. REALATIONSHIP. GOD


I may be cold for this year but He didn't stop blessing and protecting me. He keeps on reaching me out. He is a good God. Then God said..

"I have a plan for you my son"
"What is it, Lord"
"Seek me with all your heart. Pursue me and You'll know my will for your life"
"It's gonna be exciting"
"You bet it."


2014 is year of preparation of Greater Things! ♥



//twentyfourteen
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers