Youth Pastor

Saturday, February 14, 2015

I read kuya jade's article about "Calling" when he respond to a question about life's purpose. The question is about studying in a seminary to be a pastor and not pursuing any other career. Well, I'm not going to talk about that story, but something similar.

I have lots of question in my head regarding my calling in the ministry. I'm serving in the church under creative arts network and it's scope is projectionist, designing, writing, video/photo editing. And I was from Jesus Army of Musician as a trainee for Bass Guitar. Currently, I also handle a Life Group for the Young Men and Church Youth Coordinator or the KKB(Kristiyanong Kabataan para sa Bayan) Head.

And last Tuesday in our weekly prayer meeting, one of my admired church planter and pastor, Bro. Orly was my prayer partner. I was moved by his prayer for me and it got me thinking, linking  what happened last Sunday as I had a heart to heart conversation with my 2 close fellow youth in our church. They shared their burden and their current situation in life that I have a privilege to pray for them, Is this my calling?!

Bro. Orly's prayer is that I will be a Youth Pastor. Ohh. Big word. Big calling. But do I have what it takes?!


Lord, I honestly don't know what to do. Show me signs. Give me hints. Tell me what to do and where to start. Thank you po. :)

I'm gonna lead them in a special way?! Hmm


//YouthPastor
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers