.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

'cause the sun will shine up there
and the winds will wave the sea
with what we have will stuck up
until we make it through

When things makes no sense
where would I pick you up
to connect and be alive
once again

The fire will burn hearts 
As passion breaks it's silence
pounding the failures away
with fists made for fighting

Can you please tell me your plan?
As you see, I cannot take it anymore
I'm tired of these failures
will it turn out great, just like them.
Just like their stories?
Inspiring ones
motivating ones.

Is there a recovery tool for this?
Or just anything, so I can make it through this.
Well? Everything will surely continue to move forward
A step at a time

But me?! 
Maybe, I'll just wait.



//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers