This day

Monday, April 13, 2015

I've been waiting for this day since, August of last year and it's here. It's finally here. The time has come and I need to prepare myself for many things. Many people may wonder as I speak out the truth and what I've been going through, though my office mates knew about it even before and some close friends as well but it's time to broadcast everything. There's no need to hide because it will be legal now.

No, I'm not a drug addict or having a crisis with my identity.
I'm pursuing my dreams by trying new things, I may sing a song or make a video blog. There are things that is on my list, or should I say everything on the list should be accomplished. There's no time to lose and I hope everything will be perfect. I need to do more and be more.

It should be the best, because one day I'll tell this journey and it will have some sparkles. Some flying colors. Well, I've prayed for this for how many years and here it comes. And just for the record, I'm talking about lifetime. Yes. Whatever I'm referring in this blog is spending lifetime with.

I know I'm vague. 
or
You have the idea.

//ThisDay
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers