Three

Friday, April 24, 2015

We loved to count the streak. We loved to see winning-streak and hated losing-streak. We want the consistent win in any aspect of life. In career, family, love and spiritual life. Consistency is our goal and today is the 3rd year anniversary of the craziness. Head over heels beybe.

Well, It's been 3 long years and I'm looking forward for more years. I discovered many things and will discover more. I've been through a lot. I've been through many cloud-problem-solving and asking people what to do but yeah. I survived. I've been praying and working on this for yes, three years. And now, I can see and feel that answers to my prayers were on it's way.

It's been 3 long years and I didn't stopped. I pause but I didn't stopped. I recall the replays but I never gave up. Tomorrow's on it's way and light may turn into dark. Yeah. This not-giving-up thing will never be put in vain.

:)


//Three
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers