Stare

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

I was checking for a Lumia 640 XL LTE plan from Globe.com.ph in her laptop when I noticed that she's staring at me, on my cheeks, on my face. It gets a little uncomfortable, I'm not used to this. I pretend that I didn't see anything, so I keep scrolling and I end up in Smart.com.ph but I can't really put my attention on my research. I tried to tell a story but upon turning my eyes on her, I caught her. I caught her still staring, still doing her stare. 

Urggg. I don't now how to react but she caught me off-guard. Melted by those eyes. I think this is the first time that she stares at me, or at least 'caught her staring at me'. But I tell you, this is one of the best feeling in the world.

I'm speechless. Sorry..


//Stare
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers