17th

Tuesday, October 27, 2015


Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.
And a threefold cord is not quickly broken. 
Ecclesiastes 4:12


Heyaah!

I have an announcement to make. That is. I officially have a girlfriend. I still feel weird just saying that. But yeah. After all these time. I had my last girlfriend.

It happened last October 17 during our date. We went to SM Megamall to visit some shops like Microsoft Store among others and do some shopping for shoes and SD Card. We also had our dinner at greenwich. Because pizza, yeah.

After the feet-breaking shopping with a girl. (Hi guys. Now I know how it really feels. >.<) But yeah. I enjoyed every bit of it. After this pretty long day. I requested an Uber on our way home. 

Though I already teased her about "The Day" earlier. She constantly gave me hints of what will happen today. She's didn't call me "Jabes" instead, she used the name that she wants to call her boyfriend. I ignore it for a while, thinking of other things because. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL AND HOW TO REACT.

Then our Uber came. Inside, we talked about many other things. Then she gave me a riddle. A riddle that will change our relationship status. It's blurry, I didn't get the logic, so I asked her.. If there's anything that she wants to say?

It was magical. I still can't believe that I already have a girlfriend. I'm humbled and I'm so grateful. And I thank God for everything, I know "everything" speaks generally but what can I say, the list of God's blessing towards us is countless. But above all. I thank God that I met you Jasmin, that of all the people God allowed all these things to happen and I pray that God will be the center of this epic relationship and that we will honor Him with what we have.

The verse above basically says that being alone can bring us defeat, you and me can overcome some battles but if we have Jesus.. Who can stop us?

This is going to be exciting. 

//17
//sebajisoka



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers