Fears

Monday, November 09, 2015

I don't my life to be controlled by fears, but there are times where our minds gets disturbed by different kinds of fears and later will be turned into phobia. 

I have fears, lots of it, and I may look strong on the outside but no. To be honest, you are one of my greatest fears. I'm afraid that one day, your excitement towards me be lost forever and the love will be just a memory.  


I'm afraid that you'll notice my undesirable imperfection. That I'm not the guy that you'd ever dreamed of. And I'm not the one for you.. And you'll discover all my bad habits and bad attitude. and I'll be losing you. Or one day, I'll become a monster that you'll be afraid to.

I don't know how to overcome this fear, or if I'll want to overcome this fear. I fell in love with you so bad that it's so good to love you so, and it makes me worried about what will happen in the near future.

I don't want my life to be controlled by fears but, Perfect love cast out all fears. So, let's make this love perfect.

So, let's hold on to God in everything that we're facing. 



//Fears
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers