Youth Revival in Manila [Hillsong Young and Free]

Monday, June 06, 2016

All I can say is I'm lost for words. I'm still have hangover from last night's concert then this. Writing this blog is a big time challenge. 

Same as yesterday, Jasmin and I decided to went early to find some comfortable seats. We're actually at Araneta 2 hours before. So, we had some snacks. To be honest, seing the stage fasion of this concert disappoints me. I've been through Hillsong United concert and the stage is jaw-dropping, this design is not Hillsongs, I thought. 


Then, there goes the intro, we had some hosts that just drop by to say Hi and giveaway some shirts and teach us some dance steps. The Ha - Hammur (Hat - Hammer) dance step. It's fun, they're fun. No wonder why they were called Young and Free.


The concert starts with This is Living. One thing I realized is this place is dark, the light is in the stage, all the those colorful lights. There's no lyric/video on the big screen above and it makes it even darker. 


There's a reason for this, I now see their effort and creative juices. The stage is really astonishing and with those wonderful lights, they shocked me. This is a call, we can serve and give glory to God with the skills and the talent that we have. He gave us creativity to worship Him.


Here's their line up.

I found this online, credits to the owner.
All I can say is this is a Youthful worship and indeed, gave us revival, a revival in our hearts that we hope that will go through our nation. There's truly no place than this. A place of worship. OMG, my heart explodes. 



A video posted by Hillsong Young & Free (@hillsongyoungandfree) on


//HillsongYoungAndFree//YouthRevival //sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers