Hi there!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hi there,

Thanks for stopping by. Let me share something.

We all have that special moment where you feel that you want to appreciate something. And for me, this is a special moment. You see, when I met you guys, I wasn’t expecting anything, but for sure, I don’t know what to do. During the early days, I’m afraid, I don’t know anyone, and I’m full of what ifs.

What if we don’t get along? What if there will be some compatibility problems. What if I’m not really qualified to do the things that were assigned to me?
I have some issues. That’s sure.

So, during breaks and lunch times, I eat alone and do stuffs alone. I even walk around BGC to pass time and I re-evaluate what’s happening. Will I ever be happy with this new team? I’m missing my old team. 

I met you one by one; I talked to you during coaching and tried to sneak myself in your circle. I know that I’ll fail. But I didn’t fail entirely. I also succeed. So, to those who welcomed me and invited me in, thank you.

To my teammates that have weird-mixes-of-everything, you know who you are. I just want to say that because of you, I felt some freedom, I became confident to share who I am, that *sebajisoka and this is my story; you took me out of my shell. You guys are the reason why I’m still in the company.

I’m so thankful that you are my teammates, thanks to all the fun and the laughter. To all the nagging and bullying and the teasing, I look forward for more adventures with you. Thanks for the pump. Thanks for trusting me. Thanks for calling me friend – for showing me that we’re close – for sharing your problems and sharing your life hacks and tips. For laughing at my jokes, for sharing your time (let’s just assume that you have a choice). For asking me if I wanted to be your kuya, for being pasaway, for all.

I just want to express my appreciation because tomorrow maybe it’s too late, because some of you have plans of leaving, I wanted you guys to stay because I just met the best team, but yeah, I know that you have your dream jobs and other life goals. I wish you all the best pursuing those things; I just can’t contain the sadness and the feeling of missing someone in the team. Am I being clingy? Haha! Anyway, Iloveyouguys and I mean it. 
Until next time? I hope that you’re still here and if so, I appreciate the time you spent here. 

Let me know if you need anything.

Best,
sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers