The End is Where We Begin

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Maybe you know our story, or maybe not. But, you know what, I cannot believe that I'll have a story to tell. That's why I can't stop thanking God for what He has done for us. Well, there's always hope. 

I still remember the day that she caught my eye, I felt like a statue. I can't help myself smiling every time this memory passes by. She's teaching the kids some dance steps when I caught myself gazing magically. 

After few moments, I argue with myself because this should not be happening. Everything took place unexpectedly. I asked myself some questions that pushes me to stay away because my feelings might be temporary. I start asking God to filter my heart and mind and reveal unto me my real intention. And somehow, there's something that tells me to pursue friendship with her. 

I asked myself genuine questions.. Why do I like her? What do I want from her? What's my plan? And the list goes on.. and on.. There's too many questions to answer. Everything seems complicated

I crumpled all those questions and leave with one: Is she the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with? At that time, I'm not sure. Why? Because..

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? Jeremiah 17:9


So, I asked the One who can give me an absolute answer. In His amazingly mysterious ways, He showed me how to love. He revealed His plan and said..


I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

And we just celebrated our first year. 

//TheEnd
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers