Sick

Friday, January 20, 2017

Last Sunday, I was sick, up until now. But Saturday and Sunday were the worst. High in fever with cough and cold combo. It was the first time in a long time.

I just want to record this moment, to have it written down, maybe here in my blog. Well, because I've been taking care of. No one ever cared for me this much and I'm so thankful for your life. 

She makes sure that I avoid what's bad for me and that I take medicines and drinks a lot of water and take care of myself when she's not around. And she makes me really really happy. 

She visited me last Sunday and had so much fun watching a movie while having dinner and enjoying each other's company. During those times, I felt better. Maybe not in my body but emotionally. 

Thanks +Jassiee

//Sick
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers