Twenty-Sixteen

Sunday, January 01, 2017

My 2016 Playlist:

Cold Play - A Sky Full of Stars
Keiko Necesario - Wish
Tom Odell - Heal
Willamette Stone - Heart like Yours
Willamette Stone - Today
Parachute - Kiss me Slowly
Chrissy Costanza - When The Night's Over
Thousand Foot Krutch - So Far Gone
Against The Current - Brighter
Against The Current - In Our Bones
Hillsong - What a Beautiful Name
Hillsong Young and Free - This is Living
Hillsong Young and Free - Real Love
Hillsong Young and Free -  Only Wanna Sing
Hillsong Young and Free - When The Fight Calls
Hillsong Young and Free - Wake  
Hillsong Young and Free - Alive
Citipointe - Wildfire
Citipointe - Presence Power Glory

Citipointe - Greater Is
Citipointe - Forever You Remain
Citipointe - Into The Deep


MOMENT OF A DAY IN A YEAR:

I started the day with a spread of Nutella on my bread, adding some mix of Iced Mocha, this is my breakfast, a sweet, sweet present. I sip it all, up to the last drop, realizing the challenges of life. I realized that This is Living now but God is moving. He keeps on moving even when we stop. He's gracious enough to push me and move forward by challenges and it's not even lunch time, good thing I have good support of friends as I spend my lunch time alone and somehow, free.

I don't know but I'm motivated. I can see more from this life, I know I can reach my dreams. The dreams that I wanted, I can see blessings in disguise ready to take over and fill my life with questions that I don't know the answer but it feels like I can fully accept the things that's falling down. Because at dinner, God is on my side. Waiting for me patiently as I come back. Thanks for your amazing grace. Bro-fist Jesus! You're the best.

BIBLE STORY OF THE YEAR: 

 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!” - Matthew 14:30

THE LAST SONG:

These are the last songs I've played in the previous years

2008: Declaration - David Cook
2009: Centerfield - Stellar Kart
2010: Your Name High - Hillsong United
2011: Happy - Ayiesha Woods
2012: Keep The Candle Burning - Point of Grace
2013: When You Call My Name - Vineyard Music UK
2014: Like the Sun - Stellar Kart
2015: Kung Wala Ka - Hale

2016: I Could Sing of Your Love Forever - Hillsong 

I'm speechless. T.T


A LOVE LIFE


I think this picture explains everything.


SPIRITUALITY. RELATIONSHIP. GOD


Come back to Me.
Yes, please. T.T

Make 2017 more amazing than the past.

//TwentySixteen
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers