Love, Anonymous.

Monday, February 27, 2017

To my best friend,

I can still remember the day that you were teaching the kids to sway, you caught my eyes, attention, and heart. It was the time that I've fallen in love with you, what can I do then?
I tried to pull back because it's impossible for you to love me back and I don't want to risk the friendship that we have, but something pulls us together that we became best friends in no time. 

Maybe that's where I'm great at, being friends with the people that I like.

After many of my failed attempts, I stepped up to overcome this crappy self-esteem. I brought all the letters and poems that I wrote, I reached out to your hand and asked you to read it at home, you were puzzled and I'm getting weak.

At that time, I know that I will be rejected, you're just too good for me and I don't deserve you. I accepted the fact that you will never be mine. I fell into the trap of what they called "friend zone". But I gave it a shot. Hoping, waiting and praying for a miracle to come down. I'm trusting the universe that someday, somehow, you'll fall in love with me. 

In the end, I'm glad that I chose to be brave. Because you were my best friend.
Now, my girlfriend and soon, my wife.

Thank you for loving me back, Baby!

Love,
Anonymous 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers