See You Around!

Friday, May 05, 2017

22 days a month, a consistency that runs throughout a year.  If you asked me if I'm gonna miss you, well. Let's just say that..

I can't enter the floor because it feels sad and nostalgic, empty chairs reminded me your uncertainty about the seat plan. And I can't eat at McDonald's for the same reasons, it reminded me of you. 

We shared hundreds of memories and I can still hear your laughs and the mockeries from your mouth. 

If you asked me if I'm gonna miss you. Let's just say that, for some weird reasons, I re-read our conversations to remember that you were all part of my life. Up and downs, teases and laughter, waiting for each other and surviving up to the end. 

It's just sad to know that you're not my office mates anymore but it's amazing to know that who I used to call office mates, became my really close friends. We shared tons of stories and helped each other make resolution.

You were asking processes, talking about escalations. We now talk about decisions and life. If you ask me if I'm gonna miss you, well. Let's just say that...

14 months, together with the bridges that we've built... It's gonna be difficult, for sure.












See you around then?

//SeeYouAround
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers