I am trying to understand things on my own.
I'm not asking anyone on how to, what should i do and why.
I'm not that smart but i'm trying to solve this riddles.
I'm not that good in riddles but i think i can solve them, just give me enough time
I think i'm crazy; and
I think people knows that.
some people knows the other side of me
some people are not
maybe i'm a 'hard to deal with' or awkward person
and in myself, i think i am an awkward person
i am too afraid.
what's wrong with me?
all the lesson I've learned before are crushed in the trash
'cause, i can't do it
hung up in the same old song
same old streets
and nothing changes
there are people around me
but only few sees me
specially in the dark
not because my skin color is dark
but because they're all gone in the dark part of my life
this is driving me crazy
i don't know what this blog is all about
i used to pretend when someone asks me if i'm okay
the answer will always be "yes"
but the sad part of that is
no one asks me that question
in my school campus
i am an optimistic person
a close friend of me told me that..
but why am i too negative this few days, weeks, months?
I tried to be perfect, tried to be honest
Tried to be everything that you ever wanted
I tried to be stronger, tried to be smarter
Tried to be everything but you
well
i think this is an exercise
a mind and heart exercise
to solve every situation
and if i'm wrong, then i'm wrong
and if i'm not
it's gonna be a HARD FALL.
live
love
forgive
never give up
♥sebajisoka052.237.029♥

No comments:
Post a Comment