Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Goin' Up


stand clear she's the girl of the year and
there's no use in trying to get her off my
mind she stole my heart and she's tearing
it apart it's never gonna be the same

-FM Static - Girl Of The Year!

Hey! I wanna share to you something, the things that I’ve done months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds ago. Let’s start with my Prelims grade.

Project Management – 80.52% (Top 3)
Business Development – 86.50%
Physical Education 3 – 86.90%
Accounting – 88.33% (Top 4)
Public Speaking – 89% (Top 2)
Webpage Development – 91.020% (Top 1)
Computer Programming 2 – 95.527% (Top1)

(All glory to God)
The thing is, I didn’t expect for this stuffs.

I’ve been a cameraman.
Who gives a Shit when I Sing?
I Published my First Vlog
I learned how to program
I have a little knowledge in Video Editing
I have a little knowledge in Audio Editing
I have a little knowledge in Photo Editing
I have my new set of friends
I explored the lives of the outsiders
I now play sports
who cares if I dance?
I gain trust
And last but not the least, I have my new GIRLFRIEND! Yihaa! Hahaha! Okay, it was a joke, seriously, believe in me! I’m not lying, I’m just joking.



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
sebajisoka.052.237.029

No comments: