Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

the Hard Fall Presents: Deleted



Knocking at your door.
I hope that I’m still welcome
Inside the planet you used to call home
But I’m not in the history of yours
29th place is a good range for being me in you

I thought I knew you
I thought we’re good
But now, where are these thoughts going?
Is this the time should I regret almost all the things
We’ve used to called, ours?

The picture starts to bursts from happiness to pain and anger.
I thought its over, but there you are.
I’m heavily broken, don’t know what to do.
I’m choking. It’s unfair.

I thought were on the best part
But there are cloaking things that I can’t understand
Run like a wind. Now, pinch me.

In 3, two and 1, BOoOm!
Put me in your pocket.
Carry me everywhere
I want to witness very thing
No, I’m not desperate, I’m a freaking loser.

Possessively jealous about everyone
why should i feel this way
are you going home or
you're just going to search for
your real happiness

go on and hate me, i wish i could wish.
let's face it, should i really do this
and let everything go.
or walk behind as these tears fall from my face

get lost, i don't want to see you
as for this moment, i need to
think about what this feeling is all about

but i guess in the end someone will ask me this question:
Are you sure you want to delete "..."?
if i click no, it wouldn't but if i click yes.
do this feeling will delete it entirely or
i'm the one who will feel...



DELETED!


Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up


Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029
►Tanggalin. :'|◄

No comments: