so entry is for my true friend.
what can i say about her?
hmm. nothing beats her smile in this photo. oh for your information, the photo you see above is not edited. that's hazel when no one is around. so now you know.
to hazel, hey! remember when we exchange messages before? and you're actually calling me "truefriend?" with question mark 'cause you're not sure if i am really your true friend? well, past is nakaraan.
i don't really have any close girl friends before and until now.
i just want you to know that among those girls, you're one of the closest to my heart. :D
continue to serve God.
continue to be a true friend.
I'm hoping that we will grow old together in serving the Lord.
i thank God 'cause i met you.
our true friends love YOU so much, count me out 'cause olive you TF. :))
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up
•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•
•Show Me•Grow Me•Hold Me•
I am God's Original Masterpiece.
I am God's Workmanship.
I am belong to God
I am belong to God
iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029
►TF◄



No comments:
Post a Comment