Its always been a sweet scent to me when my fellow KKBs and friends prayed over me whenever they are assigned to pray in our life group. I appreciate that they include my name in the list of prayer items, even If I didn't asked them to. In their simple prayers I feel that I am loved. Their prayers means they care and they love me. Many times in their prayer I feel lightened and strengthened, realizing that I'm not alone in this journey. That I have them, my fellow followers and of course the One who never leaves, The One Great Intercessor of all.
I would also like to say Hi to my prayer partner. I know it's weird on how we became prayer partners. And you might think that I forced you too. but anyway I always appreciate you. I know you've been praying for me since then. I may not know exactly what time of the day that you are praying but I want you to know that I'm praying for you too. I would like you to meet the results one day. Let's cherish the answered prayers together.
It's an honor to be called your prayer partner, my prayer partner. thanks again.
![]() |
| And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. 2 Corinthians 9:14 |
//PrayerPartners
//TheirPrayers
//sebajisoka



No comments:
Post a Comment