Sitting in front of you, with songs that surrounds
On the ears of every that's excited
An approached and a tiny box-shaped device
Explored the files, trying to find out the meaning
Watching it on the screen, I tried to find you.
But I can't, along with the cut scenes
I saw your smile. Wearing yellow and then transformed into pink.
I'm enjoying the view until..
He came. An interruption.
My heart beats fast out of nerve.
I want to collapse as I saw his hand reaches yours for a handshake.
Is it real?! Stayed up to the end.
Waiting for something more.
Bearing the stir of motion while trying to act normal.
I know I'm not feeling well.
He received something that I dreamed of.
To share hands with her.
I know I would cry.
I know I don't worth it.
And still I long for.
//HoldMyHand
//Again
//SheLeft
//TheDuty
//IStillRemember
//ThatNight
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment