I read
kuya jade's article about "Calling" when he respond to a question
about life's purpose. The question is about studying in a seminary to be a
pastor and not pursuing any other career. Well, I'm not going to talk about
that story, but something similar.
I have
lots of question in my head regarding my calling in the ministry. I'm serving
in the church under creative arts network and it's scope is projectionist,
designing, writing, video/photo editing. And I was from Jesus Army of Musician
as a trainee for Bass Guitar. Currently, I also handle a Life Group for the
Young Men and Church Youth Coordinator or the KKB(Kristiyanong Kabataan para sa
Bayan) Head.
And last
Tuesday in our weekly prayer meeting, one of my admired church planter and
pastor, Bro. Orly was my prayer partner. I was moved by his prayer for me and
it got me thinking, linking what
happened last Sunday as I had a heart to heart conversation with my 2 close
fellow youth in our church. They shared their burden and their current
situation in life that I have a privilege to pray for them, Is this my
calling?!
Bro.
Orly's prayer is that I will be a Youth Pastor. Ohh. Big word. Big calling. But
do I have what it takes?!
Lord, I
honestly don't know what to do. Show me signs. Give me hints. Tell me what to
do and where to start. Thank you po. :)
![]() |
| I'm gonna lead them in a special way?! Hmm |
//YouthPastor
//sebajisoka

No comments:
Post a Comment