I'm stuck with this NBA 2k14 game for some reasons. My PC isn't enough for the system requirements for the latest franchise of NBA 2k, though I have the game already in my system. So, while I wait for some upgrades in GPU and some RAM, I played the MY CAREER MODE for how many months. And it brings fun as I see My Player won game after game as the Jordan Player of the Game to Player of the Week and Player of the Month. In first games, I cheat with Cheat Engine for higher stats. I want to see wins, and lots of winnings.
But, now, I tried something different, after my cheated profiles has been corrupted, the ones with 32+ Wins and 0 Loss, the one that averaged 55 Points, 10 Assists, 10 Rebounds 8 Steals and 6 Blocks per game with less than 5 turnovers and 39 Minutes in a game. Yeah. I know it hurts. As he's an MVP candidate and the record breaking Rookie of that season.
So, I begun another season, after arguments with myself that I'll never play again, but this time with no cheats, just a fair game, A Small Forward that averages 25.3 Points, 5.4 Rebounds, 2.1 Assists, 1.2 Steals, 2.5 Blocks and currently playing 25 minutes in Phoenix Suns. We have a record of 10 - 5, in 9 game winning streak.
This will teach me some game-patience. Because in life, you really have to work hard to reach those goals. 1 game at a time, with your best in every game. For there's no Cheat Engine in the real world, we all begun as a noob, as a baby.
WhatEmISayin'?
//BallisLife. XD
//NBA2k14
//sebajisoka

No comments:
Post a Comment