Water splashes all over our smiles
And minion of stars dominate the night sky
Huge waves came in by batches
As we headed to midnight
We were afraid
But It's a mixture of joy and fear
I know that I don't have the power to calm it down
No one on the boat has
Bad thoughts started to sink in
I don't know how to swim
I don't know how to save her
when the worst case materialize
All I do is to close my eyes and feel the sway
lead by the waters this night
It feels like dancing
Somehow, freeing
Then, I remember this famous story of the man who sleeps in the storm
The waves were wild
The wild was turbulent
but He is calm
This is a story of a storm in the middle of the night with some fisherman
Everyone was afraid
But He is sleeping
With that in mind, I close my eyes
Trusted Him, whispering small but hopeful prayer
He woke up and stood up to calm the storm
Everyone was amazed
In our scenario, there's no calming of storm
but we arrived on the other side, safe and in peace
//Iloilo
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment