So, here I am, in the middle of the night. Trying to compile my thoughts and attempting to provide feedback on what's happening in my life right now.
As I look upon the nothingness. I realized that I've been very blessed, with the things that I have and the people that surrounds me.
And I'm not attempting to impress anyone anymore. I escaped some poisonous relationships. Pressed the refresh button in a new Church that guides me towards Christ.
Acquired new relationships. I'm starting to gain the things that I've always wanted - Bass Guitar, Cameras and soon, Laptop. Started a YouTube Channel. I'm learning some Stocks and I'm invested for the future. My favorite sports team is on the right track. I get to travel more frequently and I'm enjoying everything right now and trying to live through now.
I know that it's not much of an achievement but just imagine how messed up my life if I don't have my girlfriend to help me and be with me. The one who pushes me to be a better person. "pushes" is actually a cheap word for it, but truly, she inspired and inspiring me to be a better person. I'm so blessed to have her and I owe it all to God.
//HashtagBlessed
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment