Color Run Manila
1 week before the event, we signed up and it was exciting for me. And nerve-wracking as I've never done 10k fun run before, and this is my first time in few years. No practice or anything.
We've got our shirt and we started to run.
It was so early when both my feet felt uneasiness. We haven't reached 1 KM and I felt like I can't walk another 1KM. Good thing, my girlfriend and my little brothers, who frequently jog and join fun runs, managed to wait for me. But of course, I understand how it feels to always wait for someone - I wanted them to enjoy. So, I asked my brothers to run ahead of us and we'll try to catch up.
My girlfriend stayed with me as we're not both runners and I know that she'll never leave me even if I tell her so. While in pain and in fun because of those colors, we talked about life and all - we managed to create a plan in order to finish the run.
We, then, finished the run and claimed our medals then, the party begun.
It was fun. I enjoyed every pain, water station and every bit of it. But most of all, I enjoyed the life talks, I enjoyed planning our lives, even though I know that God has a better plan and our plans might not be the best plan. I enjoyed it all. It just give me inspiration and it fuels my heart.
//ColorManila//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment