With just a blink of an eye. We're entering a new era, a new decade and another journey. So, join me, as we blip through different memories of this year.
Aside from our yearly celebration, we, as a family, happened to attend our relatives' reunion from my mom's side
We participated in games and had so much fun
See?
Cantos - Aquino Family
Pinakamatinong Family Picture
Where's Mom?
Of course, in just a few weeks, Jassiee and I went to Bali, Indonesia
Amazing temples and views
P H O T O G R A P H Y
Her beauty amazes me.
At Nusa Penida.
This is one of the best in the world. I was so amazed by this.
Staff from the coffee plantation has mad photography skills. Where's the fire emoji?
My first team-building with Team Jello
Apparently, it's my last.
I'm with this weird-yet-amazing people
Food trippin'
With KKB PLM and their Jewas. I rarely bond with these people and I always have fun whenever when I'm with them.
Jassiee launched her Travel and Tours.
this is her first batch of clients, traveling to La Union.
And why will I forget about drone shots?
Our first fun run together at Color Manila. 10k finisher, ahem.
With my victory pals right after a financial talk with guess who?
Marvin Germo in the house!
Adulting means godparenting
Sis. Gretch told us that she misses this batch our KKBs.
Games for the children in alabang
Tammy set up outreach for the children in alabang
We had different roles to make the experience better.
Leomar leads us with a prayer.
Registration
Committee
Of course, we listen to their stories
Played few more games
My first disciple
Aries' on his victory weekend water baptism.
One of my favorite kids
On her special day
Gondo teh!!!
Jassiee x RJ x Lors
The parents
The siblings | ML na naman usapan ng mga 'to.
Ben&Ben visits LBL
Sana di magbagong pagtingin.
I encountered and be under many Team Leads, she's still my favorite.
Hmm? Yes!
Bigyan mo na siya ng bibingka..
Celebrated our 4th year anniversary
A simple celebration with lots of songs and
with lots of food
Yum
Celebrated my birthday in Binondo
XIAO LONG BAO!!
I happened to be a babysitter.
Played some rides
2 times in this car
Took a lot of pictures around the mall
In every single angle
In every single background
How's your energy?
Kagaano ka kapagod?
I love this kid!
I happened to attend JIL muntinlupa's anniversary
And met these awesome people again
Kuya Marlon and Ate Joanne
Amazed by their love for Christ
Birthday Buffet
At Toucan.
Had so much laughter and it's all fun
With my family
exchange gifts with true friends
Tada. Sorry guys!
The iconic selfie
The iconic food
And a bunch of random stuff below.
Our home almost got burned, this is where the switch was
We immediately packed our things and call for the fire department.
Random selfies with my teammates
And Capt
Thanos
And Ironman
Now, with Madam.
This is during our short film shooting
Wrapped up
Team Frankies Forevur.
Milkea-ing with them.
And food trippin
And Frankies' again
And food trippin'
Godly men
Victory Groups
I had an amazing time with these men of God.
I'm always inspired by their passion and dedication to Christ.
♦ Justine also went back here in the Philippines. (We don't have a picture, sad) ♥ The Avengers beat Thanos but we lost Tony Stark, Natasha, and Cap. ♣ The Celtics has a legit chance to win the championship next year. ♠ We finished watching "How I Met Your Mother" and it's a game-changer. It's been a year of realization and setbacks for action. So, help me, God. //TheBlip//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment