Hello there.
It's been 2 months since my last post and here I am, writing to you again. We'll a lot of things happen in between and I thought that I might share it with you today.
First, Jassie's birthday:
We celebrated her birthday. Eat some awesome food like Sambokojin's Barbeque kit and some cooked food.
It was a fun day and there are things happening in the background secretly and I'll tell that story in the next blog.
My family and I went to their home to celebrate with all the food. We played games and had so much fun.
I honestly don't know what to say but I'll try my best. I'm always thankful for your life and you know that. Another year was added to your age, you still look young and beautiful.
I'm praying for your success, for your dreams to be fulfilled. For your prayers to be met and for your desires to be satisfied.
I'm always hoping and trusting God to give you a happy life better than you can imagine.
Iloveyousomuch.
//21stofseptember
//sebajisoka
No comments:
Post a Comment