Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

May the Fourth be with you

Probably, the highlight of this month is my leaves. (Aside from an overnight with Jassiee here in our home). Almost the full month, I only work for 3 days per week. Which is very nice and it has this huge warning that I might get used to it. 

I also set up my workstation outside my bed for a lil different experience, while It's pretty hot out here, I really enjoy the vibes at some time. 

Good Reads


I've been reading this for quite a while and it has those interesting takes on Christianity. I really like the author's explanation but sometimes it's too deep for me. 


Watch Tayo

Series

Classroom of the Elite


My Hero Academia


Inuyasha


Death Note


Rent-a-Girlfriend


Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai


Other stuff

My boy Jaylen Brown had surgery, Celtics won the play-in tournament and currently at 0-2 in a best of 7 series against the Brooklyn Nets. 

That's all for now. Ciao.


//sebajisoka

No comments: