We started this month celebrating a coffee day. Jasmin and I started this little project where we catch up with some of our friends. It started with ate Den. We met in Robinson's Galeria South to catch-up, we ate in Samgyup and had a coffee afterward in a nice and cozy place. We shared tons of stories and it was fun. We don't have a picture and you can just take my word for this event.
Couples VG
It's always nice to have this conversation with couples where we talk about God, married life, and some other stuff. God has blessed us with this group and we are always thankful to be a part of this.
OBG checkup
This is kinda weird but we went to the hospital for an interesting check up. 😄
Morning shift
For the first time in awhile, I'm a normal person. I just transferred to the morning shift starting this month. So many adjustments but it's cool.
There's not that much this month, just purchases and shopee check out. Our house is becoming a home. but yeah. Thank God for everything.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment