The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses
13 Episodes
Duration: 23 min/ep
Theme: Comedy, Romance, School, Shounen, Iyashikei
Rating: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
The girl I like forgot her glasses. It's another anime with a long name and a really odd one. I have had high hopes for this anime since its announcement as people have been hyping this one up.
Apparently, this is an Iyashikei anime. No fights or significant conflict. Just a slice of life with some type of healing elements on it.
I've been in since the first episode and I've been enjoying it. It's quite repetitive at times but this is what I subscribed to. I thought that the title would only materialize during the first episode, well, it did not. It's the theme of the whole show. Which is nice and cute.
I love the dynamic of the two characters, simple interaction with an innocent student's malice'. I liked the show overall, I'm watching several Shonen with lots of fight scene so this anime is that anime that balance my weekly anime catch-up.
Also, the build-up from the first episode to the later ones is totally worth it. It draws us to this specific episode where the progression suddenly paced up.
The simplicity of the show is what makes this great. I wouldn't mind another season but I'm not sure if we'll ever get one.
//TheGirlILikeForgotHerGlasses
//sebajisoka

No comments:
Post a Comment