Pages

Monday, November 20, 2023

My Happy Marriage


My Happy Marriage 
Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon; My Happy Marriage
Date aired: Jul 05, 2023 to Sep 20, 2023
Duration: 23 min
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Military, Romance, Shoujo, Super Power, Supernatural, Iyashikei
Rating: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆


I've been hearing about this anime for a while and I just brush it off. It just not appealing to me. But, It gets recommended multiple times on different platforms as I look for an anime to watch. So, I gave it a shot. I should have hopped in sooner. 

This show is really nice. It's a story of a classic arranged marriage and some uncertainty. The plot is the usual, but they executed it really well. The pacing is slow and steady, but it's not boring. It has elements of fantasy and superpower, which I believe are unnecessary to the plot. But a nice element to be added to the show. 

I love the drama, you'll feel the emotions and it's a satisfying comeback. The dynamic of the main characters is really lovely. I can't put it into words but I can assure you that this is a must-watch anime this year. 

//MyHappyMarriage
//sebajisoka

No comments: