Pages

Friday, May 31, 2024

Plastic Memories



Plastic Memories
13 Episodes
Date aired: Date aired: Apr 05, 2015 to Jun 28, 2015
Duration: 24 mins
Genres:  Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life
Rating: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆

I've been avoiding this anime for a while. Maybe because I had an idea that it would be sad. I'm still traumatized by Your Lie in April and I want to eat your pancreas. 

The story is about androids that can be purchased by people in replace of regular people. 1st episode is really sad. Has hints of a dramatic ending, and comedy, and despite being sci-fi, it's also a Slice of Life. 

Almost every episode will make you cry. Even if the ending of the episode is predictable, they know how to use the right music at the right time. They know how to make you cry.

It's a drama anime but it's a peaceful one. The build-up all makes sense. You'll hate it because you know what's coming.

"I hope that one day you will be reunited with the one you cherish."

-Isla

//PlasticMemories
//sebajisoka

No comments: