Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January, the first month of the year, rockz?

January, the first month of the year, rockz?



Writing in a notebook, in manga style.
I learned something this January, an idea, tilt, tilt… I’m going to write in my notebook in manga style, starting at the back to the front.


HOUSE RENOVATION
After the ondoy annoying visitation, finally we had enough money to renovate our house, I miss my old life, hehehe…

VISION CASTING
The J.I.L vision casting, last January 30, at cuneta astrodome, they awaken our hearts, learn what vision is, and our need of revival, there are so many things happen that day, the Bangon Pilipinas Party was also there. They are not qualified in man’s eye, but in God’s, no question asked. After the event, me and the kkb’s(Cathy, Rolinda, Charmane + Jasmin) took the chance of having picture together with the Bangon Pilipinas Candidates, but only with the senator, Alex Tinsay.

BANGON WEEK + BIBLE WEEK
All yellow-gold day, in muntinlupa, from church to Festival mall, star mall, SM tunasan plus South Station, hahaha! Time to shake Muntinlupa! Yeahh!!!

Cracking cell phone…
2236 messages received
58 lovely quotes saved
1826 messages sent (gm’s counted individually)


That’s the highlights of my January.

No comments: