Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2 thousand 10





♫ Top 30 songs ♪ (not in order) ♫


1. HummingBird - NeverShoutNever
2. Feeling Sorry - Paramore
3. Our Last Night - Taylor Swift
4. She's Got Style - NeverShoutNever
5. Statue - Lil'Eddie
6. OK lang ako - Parokya Ni Edgar
7. Say Goodbye - Skillet
8. Midnight Highway - Daphne loves Derby
9. Tired Of Being The One - Breeze E
10. Gives You Hell - The All American Rejects
11. You were Mine - Avril Lavigne
12. Watching Over Me - Thousand Foot Krutch
13. We Live - SuperChick
14. I Could Get used To This - The Veronicas
15. The Only Way That I Know How To Feel - Boys Like Girls
16. When It All Falls Apart - THe Veronicas
17. Olive You - Dave Days
18. Breathe You In - Thousand Foot Krutch
19. Sometimes You Can Forget Who You Are - FM Static
20. I Swear This Time I Mean It - Mayday Parade
21. Pangarap Lang Kita - Parokya Ni Edgar
22. Candles - Hey Monday
23. She Is Love - Parachute Band
24. Dear God - FM Static
25. The Older I Get - Skillet
26. Different Summers - Demi Lovato 
27. Babysteps - Varsity
28. Baby Don't You Break My Heart Slow - Taylor Swift
29. Nothern Downpour - Panic! at the Disco
30. One Day Too Late - Skillet


Bonus! XD


31. You'll Never Know - Tony Pearson




GIRL OF THE YEAR?
       nehh.. ahahaha




MOMENT OF A DAY in A YEAR
       as i wake up, i'm being happy with my new hobby, for breakfast are questions, cooking lunch in a goodbye frying pan, eating lunch with huge disappointment in full of faith plate. playing pc game for learning, loving myself in the ambiance of hatred. preparing dinner for a quick rejection. eating dinner with realization and searching for myself. sleeping with thankful heart to GOD.


DECLARATION - DAVID COOK
  This is the last song I’ve played 2 years ago, pangrakrakan kasi. Astig!
Tska fresh na fresh pa sya nun. It’s my declaration to anyone who is listening!

CENTERFIELD – STELLAR KART
  This is the last song I’ve played last year! Wla lang sa kanya kasi tumigil ung random songs sa aking playlist.



NOW?. 


YOUR NAME HIGH - HILLSONG UNITED
    the last song i've played randomly. i believe that it has a message for me this 2011. :D




A LOVE LIFE
           definition is currently unavailable.
GOD
         God put me in a different atmosphere of life where everything seems so different and so far away from Him. in this case God has taught me lots of things, specially on who am i outside the church and now i know I am YOURS and YOU ARE MINE. I am Yours.. GOD.  i love you. :)))







Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up





Falling in the Rhythm of God’s Love
Rockin’ and Believin’ in JESUS
Walking with God

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
sëbäjïsökä.029
►bye 2010◄

No comments: